Exploring features and opportunities of rapid-growth wine firms in Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Singer, Barry, 1995. "Contours of development," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 303-329, July.
- Kolvereid, Lars, 1992. "Growth aspirations among Norwegian entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 209-222, May.
- Koen Deconinck & Johan Swinnen, 2015.
"The economics of planting rights in wine production,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 419-440.
- Koen Deconinck & Johan Swinnen, 2013. "The Economics of Planting Rights in Wine Production," LICOS Discussion Papers 32513, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Saens, Rodrigo & Berríos, Rodrigo, 2012. "The country brand trap," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Reynolds, Paul D., 1987. "New firms: Societal contribution versus survival potential," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-246.
- Luca Grilli & Samuele Murtinu, 2015. "New technology-based firms in Europe: market penetration, public venture capital, and timing of investment," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 1109-1148.
- Alex Rialp & Josep Rialp & David Urbano & Yancy Vaillant, 2005. "The Born-Global Phenomenon: A Comparative Case Study Research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 133-171, June.
- Christian Cancino & Claudio Bonilla & Marcos Vergara, 2016. "The impact of government support programs for the development of businesses in Chile," Serie Working Papers 28, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Barringer, Bruce R. & Greening, Daniel W., 1998. "Small business growth through geographic expansion: A comparative case study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 467-492, November.
- José Antonio Ávalo Ortega & José Luis Yagüe Blanco & Guillermo Cangahuala, 2016. "El capital social y la planificación adaptativa en una comunidad industrial innovadora del Perú," Estudios Gerenciales, Universidad Icesi, vol. 32(139), pages 162-169, June.
- Scott Shane, 2009. "Why encouraging more people to become entrepreneurs is bad public policy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 141-149, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian A. Cancino & Alicia Núñez, José M. Merigó, 2019. "Influence of a seed capital program for supporting high growth firms in Chile," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 64(1), pages 47-48, Enero-Mar.
More about this item
KeywordsWineries; Dynamic entrepreneurship; Chile;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000129:015685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.