New firms: Societal contribution versus survival potential
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gudmundsson, Sveinn Vidar & Lechner, Christian, 2013. "Cognitive biases, organization, and entrepreneurial firm survival," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 278-294.
- Stevenson, Marcie & Artz, Georgeanne, 2017. "Improving rural business development, one firm at a time: A look at the effects of the USDA’s Value-Added Producer Grant on firm survival," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252785, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Servane Delanoë & Franck Brulhart, 2011. "Analyse des antécédents de l'intention entrepreneuriale des porteurs de projets français," Post-Print halshs-00743793, HAL.
- repec:col:000129:015685 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bamford, Charles E. & Dean, Thomas J. & Douglas, Thomas J., 2004. "The temporal nature of growth determinants in new bank foundings: implications for new venture research design," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 899-919, November.
- Timothy Bates & William D. Bradford, 1992. "Factors Affecting New Firm Success and Their Use in Venture Capital Financing," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 2(1), pages 23-38, Fall.
- Ratan J. S. Dheer, 2017. "Cross-national differences in entrepreneurial activity: role of culture and institutional factors," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 813-842, April.
- Esther Hormiga PEREZ & Rosa M. Batista CANINO, 2009. "The Importance of the Entrepreneur’s Perception of “Success”," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(5), pages 990-1010, December.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1252549 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey G. York & Michael J. Lenox, 2014. "Exploring the sociocultural determinants of de novo versus de alio entry in emerging industries," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(13), pages 1930-1951, December.
- Mueller, Stephen L. & Thomas, Anisya S., 2001. "Culture and entrepreneurial potential: A nine country study of locus of control and innovativeness," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 51-75, January.
- Belso Martínez, J.A., 2004. "Una aproximación inicial al papel del mercado de trabajo, la inmigración y la conflictividad socio-laboral como factores explicativos de la creación de empresas./An Initial Approach to the Role of Lab," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 67-82, Abril.
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph & Zhang, Hongxu, 2015. "Business failure research," MPRA Paper 67848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincenzo Maggioni & Mario Sorrentino & Mary Williams, 1999. "Mixed Consequences of Government Aid for New Venture Creation: Evidence from Italy," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 3(3), pages 287-305, September.
- Brons, Lajos, 2004. "On the Ontology of Events in Demographies of Organizations," MPRA Paper 1610, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:2:y:1987:i:3:p:231-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.