Small business growth through geographic expansion: A comparative case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greening, Daniel W. & Barringer, Bruce R. & Macy, Granger, 1996. "A qualitative study of managerial challenges facing small business geographic expansion," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 233-256, July.
- Hambrick, Donald C. & Crozier, Lynn M., 1985. "Stumblers and stars in the management of rapid growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 31-45.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:prg:jnlcbr:v:2017:y:2017:i:4:id:188:p:20-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Lejpras, 2015.
"Knowledge, location, and internationalization: empirical evidence for manufacturing SMEs,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(8), pages 734-754, November.
- Anna Lejpras, 2012. "Knowledge, Location, and Internationalization: Empirical Evidence for Manufacturing SMEs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1229, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Šárka Zapletalová, 2016. "Competitive Strategies: A New Perspective on the Internationalization of the Czech Enterprises," Working Papers 0035, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- repec:col:000129:015685 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chung, Hsien-Jui & Chen, Chun-Chung & Hsieh, Tsun-Jui, 2007. "First geographic expansion of startup firms: Initial size and entry timing effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 388-395, April.
- Brush, Candida G. & Ceru, Dennis J. & Blackburn, Robert, 2009. "Pathways to entrepreneurial growth: The influence of management, marketing, and money," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 481-491, September.
- Macpherson, Allan & Holt, Robin, 2007. "Knowledge, learning and small firm growth: A systematic review of the evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 172-192, March.
- Murmann Johann Peter & Korn Jenny & Worch Hagen, 2014. "How Fast Can Firms Grow?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 210-233, April.
- Roza, Marja & Van den Bosch, Frans A.J. & Volberda, Henk W., 2011. "Offshoring strategy: Motives, functions, locations, and governance modes of small, medium-sized and large firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 314-323, June.
- Gerrit de Wit & Haibo Zhou, 2009. "Determinants and dimensions of firm growth," Scales Research Reports H200903, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Giulio Buciuni & Lapo Mola, 2014. "How do entrepreneurial firms establish cross-border relationships? A global value chain perspective," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 67-84, March.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam, 2006. "How does An Entrepreneur’s Ability Influence the Propensity to Exploit Novel Opportunities? The Moderating Role of Personality and Environment," MPRA Paper 597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coviello, Nicole E. & Jones, Marian V., 2004. "Methodological issues in international entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 485-508, July.
- Younes Ben Zaied & Siagh Ahmed Ramzi, 2012. "Les déterminants du succès entrepreneurial ; Une étude empirique de la région de Sfax en Tunisie," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201235, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Ciavarella, Mark A. & Buchholtz, Ann K. & Riordan, Christine M. & Gatewood, Robert D. & Stokes, Garnett S., 2004. "The Big Five and venture survival: Is there a linkage?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 465-483, July.
- Barringer, Bruce R. & Jones, Foard F. & Neubaum, Donald O., 2005. "A quantitative content analysis of the characteristics of rapid-growth firms and their founders," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 663-687, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:13:y:1998:i:6:p:467-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.