The Importance of Transport for Social Inclusion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin Hickman & Mengqiu Cao & Beatriz Mella Lira & Alexis Fillone & Jose Bienvenido Biona, 2017. "Understanding Capabilities, Functionings and Travel in High and Low Income Neighbourhoods in Manila," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(4), pages 161-174.
- David Cao & John Stanley & Janet Stanley, 2017. "Indicators of Socio-Spatial Transport Disadvantage for Inter-Island Transport Planning in Rural Philippine Communities," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(4), pages 116-131.
- Nihan Akyelken, 2017. "Mobility-Related Economic Exclusion: Accessibility and Commuting Patterns in Industrial Zones in Turkey," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(4), pages 175-182.
- Cervero, Robert B., 2013. "Linking urban transport and land use in developing countries," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 6(1), pages 7-24.
- Jamie O'Brien & Laura García Vélez & Martin Zaltz Austwick, 2017. "Visualizing the Impacts of Movement Infrastructures on Social Inclusion: Graph-Based Methods for Observing Community Formations in Contrasting Geographic Contexts," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(4), pages 132-146.
- Giulio Mattioli, 2017. "‘Forced Car Ownership’ in the UK and Germany: Socio-Spatial Patterns and Potential Economic Stress Impacts," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(4), pages 147-160.
- Asif Hussain & David Fisher & Stephen Espiner, 2017. "Transport Infrastructure and Social Inclusion: A Case Study of Tourism in the Region of Gilgit-Baltistan," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(4), pages 196-208.
More about this item
Keywordscars mobility public transport social inclusion transport urban design walking youth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cog:socinc:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:108-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (António Vieira). General contact details of provider: http://www.cogitatiopress.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.