Determinants of the Spatial Distribution of Foreign Empolyees on Different Skilled Positions: The Case of the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Gibson & David McKenzie, 2012.
"The Economic Consequences of ‘Brain Drain’ of the Best and Brightest: Microeconomic Evidence from Five Countries,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(560), pages 339-375, May.
- Gibson, John & McKenzie, David, 2010. "The Economic Consequences of "Brain Drain" of the Best and Brightest: Microeconomic Evidence from Five Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5124, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gibson, John & McKenzie, David, 2010. "The economic consequences of"brain drain"of the best and brightest: microeconomic evidence from five countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5394, The World Bank.
- John Gibson & David Mckenzie, 2010. "The Economic Consequences of ‘Brain Drain’ of the Best and Brightest: Microeconomic Evidence from Five Countries," Working Papers in Economics 10/05, University of Waikato.
- John Gibson & David McKenzie, 2010. "The Economic Consequences of "Brain Drain" of the Best and Brightest: Microeconomic Evidence from Five Countries," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1018, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Peter Huber & Michael Pfaffermayr & Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2011. "Are There Border Effects in the EU Wage Function?," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 2, pages 23-41, June.
- Nicole van der Gaag & Leo van Wissen, 2001. "Determinants of the subnational distribution of immigration," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 92(1), pages 27-41, February.
- Leonid V. Azarnert, 2012.
"Guest‐worker Migration, Human Capital and Fertility,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 318-330, May.
- Leonid V. Azarnert, 2011. "Guest-Worker Migration, Human Capital and Fertility," CESifo Working Paper Series 3429, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leonid V. Azarnert?, 2011. "Guest-Worker Migration, Human Capital and Fertility," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_031, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Martin Gaechter & Peter Schwazer & Engelbert Theurl, 2012.
"Stronger Sex but Earlier Death: A Multi-level Socioeconomic Analysis of Gender Differences in Mortality in Austria,"
DANUBE: Law and Economics Review,
European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 1-23, March.
- Martin Gächter & Peter Schwazer & Engelbert Theurl, 2010. "Stronger sex but earlier death: A multi-level socioeconomic analysis of gender differences in mortality in Austria," NRN working papers 2010-06, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Martin G?chter & Peter Schwazer & Engelbert Theurl, 2010. "Stronger sex but earlier death: A multi-level socioeconomic analysis of gender differences in mortality in Austria," Working Papers 2010-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Dominique M. Gross & Nicolas Schmitt, 2012. "Low- and high-skill migration flows: free mobility versus other determinants," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 2008. "Labour-market assimilation of foreign workers in Italy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 518-542, Autumn.
- Igor Kotlan & Zuzana Machova, 2012. "World Tax Index: Methodology and Data," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 2, pages 19-33, June.
- Dieter Wermuth & Nanny Wermuth, 1975. "Some determinants of the migration of professional manpower," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 12(4), pages 615-628, November.
- Dominique M. Gross & Nicolas Schmitt, 2006. "Why do Low- and High-Skill Workers Migrate? Flow Evidence from France," CESifo Working Paper Series 1797, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:ecj:econjl:v:122:y:2012:i::p:339-375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ted Davis & David M. Hart, 2010. "International Cooperation to Manage High-Skill Migration: The Case of India-U.S. Relations," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 27(4), pages 509-526, July.
More about this item
KeywordsStatistics of Employment of Foreigners; Different Skill Job Positions; Spatial Distribution of Foreign Employees; Correlation and Regression Analyses; Czech Republic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmn:journl:y:2013:i:2:p:115-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Campbelle). General contact details of provider: http://www.eaco.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.