Zwangsjacke Euro. Die Fehlkonstruktion des Europäischen Economic Governance-Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ludger Schuknecht, 2005. "Stability and Growth Pact: issues and lessons from political economy," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 65-89, June.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1997.
"Saving Europe's Automatic Stabilisers,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 159(1), pages 92-98, January.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1996. "Saving Europe's Automatic Stabilizers," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt9zb6q3ms, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1998. "Saving Europe's Automatic Stabilizers," Macroeconomics 9805013, EconWPA.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1996. "Saving Europe's Automatic Stabilizers," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C96-082, University of California at Berkeley.
- Arne Heise, 2011. "European Governance: Institutionelle Reformen nach der Krise," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 91(9), pages 634-642, September.
- Pusch, Toralf, 2012. "The role of uncertainty in the euro crisis: A reconsideration of liquidity preference theory," Discussion Papers 31, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1995. "The Political Economy of Budget Deficits," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Arne Heise, 2008. "European economic governance: what is it, where are we and where do we go?," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1/2), pages 1-19.
- Barry Eichengreen & Charles Wyplosz, 1998. "The Stability Pact: more than a minor nuisance?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 65-113, April.
- Gianluca Cafiso, 2012. "Debt developments and fiscal adjustment in the EU," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 47(1), pages 61-72, January.
- Arne Heise & Özlem Görmez Heise, 2010. "Europäische Wirtschaftsregierung - Notwendige Ergänzung der EWU oder unrealistische Illusion?," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 36(3), pages 325-347.
- Servaas Deroose & Dermot Hodson & Joost Kuhlmann, 2008. "The Broad Economic Policy Guidelines: Before and After the Re-launch of the Lisbon Strategy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 827-848, September.
- Heise, Arne, 2011. "'European Governance: The EU gets tough' - Institutionelle Reformen nach der Krise," Working Papers on Economic Governance 38, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clr:wugarc:y:2014v:40i:1p:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sepp Zuckerstaetter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/awakwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.