Debt developments and fiscal adjustment in the EU
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arne Heise, 2014. "Zwangsjacke Euro. Die Fehlkonstruktion des Europäischen Economic Governance-Systems," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 40(1), pages 17-31.
- Antonio Fatás & Atish R. Ghosh & Ugo Panizza & Andrea F Presbitero, 2019. "The Motives to Borrow," IMF Working Papers 19/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Ganesh Manjhi & Meeta Keswani Mehra, 2019.
"Dynamics of Political Budget Cycle,"
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti,
Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 5(1), pages 135-158, March.
- Ganesh Manjhi & Meeta Keswani Mehra, "undated". "Dynamics of Political Budget Cycle," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 18-09, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Ganesh Manjhi & Meeta Keswani Mehra, 2016. "Dynamics of Political Budget Cycle," Working Papers id:10466, eSocialSciences.
- Manjhi, Ganesh & Mehra, Meeta Keswani, 2016. "Dynamics of Political Budget Cycle," Working Papers 16/163, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Manjhi, Ganesh & Keswani Mehra, Meeta, 2015. "Dynamics of Political Budget Cycle," MPRA Paper 68791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianluca Cafiso, 2014. "Debt Sustainability in the Case of External Debt. An Analysis Based on Italy's Treasury Auctions," CESifo Working Paper Series 5021, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ritwik Banerjee, 2013. "An Evaluation of the Revenue side as a source of fiscal consolidation in high debt economies," Economics Working Papers 2013-23, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Eva Lajtkepová, 2016. "Differences And Similarities In The Indebtedness Of Eu Member States After Last Financial Crisis," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(4), pages 551-563, December.
- Gianluca Cafiso & Roberto Cellini, 2014. "Fiscal consolidations and public debt in Europe," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(4), pages 614-644, August.
- Banerjee, Ritwik, 2012. "An Evaluation of the Revenue side as a source of fiscal consolidation in high debt economies," MPRA Paper 37956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cafiso, Gianluca, 2019. "Sovereign bond markets when auctions take place: Evidence from Italy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 406-430.
- Wang Ying & Pan Wenjie, 2019. "Local Government Debt, Financing Platform and Fiscal Risk," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 12(3), pages 40-49, March.
- Gianluca Cafiso & Roberto Cellini, 2012. "Evidence on Fiscal Consolidations and the Evolution of Public Debt in Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 4027, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:47:y:2012:i:1:p:61-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.