Who Pays the Corporate Tax?: Insights from the Literature and Evidence for Canadian Provinces
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin A. Hassett & Aparna Mathur, 2006. "Taxes and Wages," AEI Economics Working Papers 49800, American Enterprise Institute.
- repec:clh:resear:v:8:y:2015:i:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth J. McKenzie & Ergete Ferede, 2017.
"The Incidence of the Corporate Income Tax on Wages: Evidence from Canadian Provinces,"
SPP Research Papers,
The School of Public Policy, University of Calgary, vol. 10(7), April.
- Kenneth James McKenzie & Ergete Ferede, "undated". "The Incidence of the Corporate Income Tax on Wages: Evidence from Canadian Provinces," Working Papers 2017-03, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Pierre Gouëdard & François Vaillancourt, 2011. "Taux d'investissement privé et épargne des ménages des provinces canadiennes, 1990-2008; y-a-t-il une relation?," CIRANO Project Reports 2011rp-14, CIRANO.
- Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2015. "Do Higher Corporate Taxes Reduce Wages?," IZA Discussion Papers 9606, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nadine Riedel, 2011. "Taxing multi-nationals under union wage bargaining," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(4), pages 399-421, August.
- Gravelle, Jennifer, 2013. "Corporate Tax Incidence: Review of General Equilibrium Estimates and Analysis," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 66(1), pages 185-214, March.
- Baldwin, John R. & Fisher, Anthony & Gu, Wulong & Lee, Frank C & Robidoux, Benoit, 2008. "Capital Intensity in Canada and the United States, 1987 to 2003," The Canadian Productivity Review 2008018e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Alison Felix, 2007. "Passing the burden: corporate tax incidence in open economies," Regional Research Working Paper RRWP 07-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- R. Alison Felix & James R. Hines, Jr., 2009.
"Corporate Taxes and Union Wages in the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
15263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alison Felix & James R. Hines, 2009. "Corporate taxes and union wages in the United States," Regional Research Working Paper RRWP 09-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Clausing, Kimberly A., 2013. "Who Pays the Corporate Tax in a Global Economy?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 66(1), pages 151-184, March.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2006.
"Who Bears the Corporate Tax? A Review of What We Know,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 20, pages 1-40
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2005. "Who Bears the Corporate Tax? A review of What We Know," NBER Working Papers 11686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alison Felix, 2009. "Do state corporate income taxes reduce wages?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 77-102.
- Gravelle Jane G & Smetters Kent A., 2006. "Does the Open Economy Assumption Really Mean That Labor Bears the Burden of a Capital Income Tax?," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-44, August.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A, 1992. "Measuring International Capital Mobility: A Review," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 197-202, May.
- Bev Dahlby & Ergete Ferede, 2012. "The effects of tax rate changes on tax bases and the marginal cost of public funds for Canadian provincial governments," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(6), pages 844-883, December.
- repec:clh:resear:v:9:y:2016:i:37 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olena, Sokolovska, 2017. "Corporate tax incidence and its implications for the labor market," MPRA Paper 83401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:clh:resear:v:11:y:2018:i:7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clh:resear:v:10:y:2017:i:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bev Dahlby). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spcalca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.