Trade frictions and welfare in the gravity model: how much of the iceberg melts?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gutiérrez, Gabriel, 2005. "Ex-post evaluation of the employment effects of a preferential trade agreement: methodological issues, illustrated with a reference to Chile," Comercio Internacional 57, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Asier Minondo, 2007. "The disappearance of the border barrier in some European Union countries' bilateral trade," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 119-124.
- Cortes, Maria, 2007. "Composition of Trade between Australia and Latin America: Gravity Model," Economics Working Papers wp07-19, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2011.
"Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Machinery Sectors Declined?: The Role of Business Networks in East Asian Machinery Trade,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 26, pages 651-671.
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo, 2008. "Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Machinery Sectors Declined? The Role of Business Networks in East Asian-Machinery Trade," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-238, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Machinery Sectors Declined? The role of business networks in East Asian machinery trade," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2011-007, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Machinery Sectors Declined? The Role of Business Networks in East Asian Machinery Trade," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-197, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wilson,John S. & Mann, Catherine L. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2003. "Trade facilitation and economic development : measuring the impact," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2988, The World Bank.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina, 2005.
"Assessing the impact of communication costs on international trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 428-445, December.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina, 2002. "Assessing the impact of communication costs on international trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2929, The World Bank.
- Soloaga, Isidro & Wilson, John S. & Mejia, Alejandro, 2006. "Moving forward faster : trade facilitation reform and Mexican competitiveness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3953, The World Bank.
- Chahir Zaki, 2008.
"Does Trade Facilitation Matter in Bilateral Trade ?,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Chahir Zaki, 2009. "Does Trade Facilitation Matter in Bilateral Trade?," Working Papers 472, Economic Research Forum, revised Mar 2009.
- Chahir Zaki, 2008. "Does trade facilitation matter in bilateral trade?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla08100, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Femenia, Fabienne & Gohin, Alexandre, 2007. "Estimating price elasticities of food trade functions: How relevant is the gravity approach?," Working Papers 7211, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- John S. Wilson & Catherine L. Mann & Tsunehiro Otsuki, 2005.
"Assessing The Potential Benefit Of Trade Facilitation: A Global Perspective,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Quantitative Methods For Assessing The Effects Of Non-Tariff Measures And Trade Facilitation, chapter 8, pages 121-160
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Wilson, John S. & Mann, Catherine L. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2004. "Assessing the potential benefit of trade facilitation : A global perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3224, The World Bank.
- Alexandre Gohin & Fabienne Féménia, 2009. "Estimating Price Elasticities of Food Trade Functions: How Relevant is the CES-based Gravity Approach?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 253-272.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2004. "Trade Costs," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 691-751, September.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Hillberry, Russell H., 2007. "Structural estimation and the border puzzle," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 451-463, July.
- Michael E. Waugh, 2010. "International Trade and Income Differences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2093-2124, December.
- The University of Iowa & Michael Waugh, 2008. "Bilateral Trade, Relative Prices, and Trade Costs," 2008 Meeting Papers 781, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Russell H. Hillberry, 2008. "The Gravity Model: An Illustration Of Structural Estimation As Calibration," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(4), pages 511-527, October.
- Anderson, Michael A. & Smith, Stephen L.S., 2007. "How does history matter? Hysteresis in Canadian trade," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 279-291, December.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2013. "Climate Change Creates Trade Opportunity in India," MPRA Paper 50636, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Oct 2013.
- Maryanchyk Ivan, 2005. "Ukrainian international trade: How far from the potential?," EERC Working Paper Series 05-14e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Shawn Tan, 2012. "Structural Estimation of a Flexible Translog Gravity Model," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1164, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348924 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:afe:journl:v:19:y:2017:i:1:p:1-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fensore, Irene & Legge, Stefan & Schmid, Lukas, 2017. "Human Barriers to International Trade," Economics Working Paper Series 1712, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Hou, Yulin & Wang, Yun & Yilmazkuday, Hakan, 2017. "Gravity Channels in Trade," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 297, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:39:y:2006:i:1:p:247-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.