Workplace risks and wages: Canadian evidence from alternative models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcela Parada-Contzen & Andrés Riquelme-Won & Felipe Vasquez-Lavin, 2013. "The value of a statistical life in Chile," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 1073-1087, December.
- Bellavance, Franois & Dionne, Georges & Lebeau, Martin, 2009.
"The value of a statistical life: A meta-analysis with a mixed effects regression model,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 444-464, March.
- François Bellavance & Georges Dionne & Martin Lebeau, 2006. "The Value of a Statistical Life: a Meta-Analysis with a Mixed Effects Regression Model," Cahiers de recherche 0646, CIRPEE.
- Polat, Sezgin, 2013. "Wage Compensation for Risk: The Case of Turkey," GIAM Working Papers 13-11, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- Dionne, Georges & Lebeau, Martin, 2010.
"Le calcul de la valeur statistique d’une vie humaine,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 86(4), pages 487-530, décembre.
- Georges Dionne & Martin Lebeau, 2010. "Le calcul de la valeur statistique d'une vie humaine," Cahiers de recherche 1041, CIRPEE.
- Dionne, Georges & Lebeau, Martin, 2010.
"Le calcul de la valeur statistique d'une vie humaine
[Estimation of statistical value of life]," MPRA Paper 37573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heywood, John S. & Siebert, W. Stanley & Wei, Xiangdong, 2005. "The Implicit Costs and Benefits of Family Friendly Work Practices," IZA Discussion Papers 1581, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jin-Long Liu & Chia-Hui Huang & Chih-Hai Yang, 2013. "Technological Change, Job Risk, and Wage Premium: Evidence from Taiwan," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 51(2), pages 186-202, June.
- Ikuho Kochi & Bryan Hubbell & Randall Kramer, 2006. "An Empirical Bayes Approach to Combining and Comparing Estimates of the Value of a Statistical Life for Environmental Policy Analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 34(3), pages 385-406, July.
- John F. Helliwell & Haifang Huang, 2010.
"How's the Job? Well-Being and Social Capital in the Workplace,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 63(2), pages 205-227, January.
- John F. Heliwell & Haifang Huang, 2005. "How's the Job? Well-Being and Social Capital in the Workplace," NBER Working Papers 11759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benkhalifa, Abdelaziz, 2014.
"Rôle du syndicat dans la détermination de la valeur de la vie statistique en Tunisie
[Trade union role in determining the value of a statistical life in Tunisia]," MPRA Paper 63736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Dávila & Marie T. Mora & Rebecca González, 2011. "English-Language Proficiency and Occupational Risk Among Hispanic Immigrant Men in the United States," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 263-296, April.
- repec:kap:jrisku:v:54:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11166-017-9255-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:34:y:2001:i:2:p:377-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.