Free trade agreements without delocation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takatsuka, Hajime & Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2012. "Trade liberalization and welfare: Differentiated-good versus homogeneous-good markets," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 308-325.
- Fugazza, Marco & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2006.
"Can South-South trade Liberalisation Stimulate North-South Trade ?,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 234-253.
- Fugazza, Marco & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2006. "Can South-South Trade Liberalisation Stimulate North-South Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ralph Ossa, 2011.
"A "New Trade" Theory of GATT/WTO Negotiations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(1), pages 122-152.
- Ralph Ossa, 2008. "A 'New Trade' Theory of GATT/WTO Negotiations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0877, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ossa, Ralph, 2009. "A "new trade" theory of GATT/WTO negotiations," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2009-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Ralph Ossa, 2010. "A 'New Trade' Theory of GATT/WTO Negotiations," NBER Working Papers 16388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ossa, Ralph, 2008. "A 'new trade' theory of GATT/WTO negotiations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19564, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Toulemonde, Eric, 2006.
"Acquisition of skills, labor subsidies, and agglomeration of firms,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 420-439, May.
- TOULEMONDE, Eric, 2006. "Acquisition of skills, labor subsidies, and agglomeration of firms," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1923, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hajime Takatsuka & Dao-Zhi Zeng, 2011. "Economic Integration and Welfare: Manufacturing vs. Agricultural Markets," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1720, European Regional Science Association.
- Asrat Tesfayesus, 2016. "Liberalization Agreements in the GATT/WTO and the Terms-of-trade Externality Theory: Evidence from Three Developing Countries," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 1000-1022, November.
- Frédéric Robert-Nicoud & Federica Sbergami, 1999. "Endogenous Regional Policy in a Model of Agglomeration," IHEID Working Papers 02-2001, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Monika Mrazova, 2009. "Trade negotiations when market access matters," Economics Series Working Papers 447, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tobal Martín, 2016. "Regulatory Entry Barriers, Rent-Shifting and the Home Market Effect," Working Papers 2016-15, Banco de México.
- Álvarez López , M.ª Elisa & Myro Sánchez, Rafael & Vega Crespo, Josefa, 2012. "Delocation in the manufacturing sectors in the EU. A regional overview," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 22, pages 5-34.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W., 2015.
"Delocation and trade agreements in imperfectly competitive markets,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 132-156.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2009. "Delocation and Trade Agreements in Imperfectly Competitive Markets," NBER Working Papers 15444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pascal Mossay & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2011. "A Note on the Decomposition Technique of Economic Indices," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-811, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Robert-Nicoud, Frederic & Sbergami, Federica, 2004. "Home-market vs. vote-market effect: Location equilibrium in a probabilistic voting model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 155-179, February.
- Susanna Thede, 2005. "Trade policy formation when geography matters for specialisation," Working Papers 200519, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Takatsuka, Hajime & Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2016. "Nontariff protection without an outside good," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 65-78.
- Thede, Susanna, 2007. "Trade and Agglomeration: the Strategic use of Protection Revisited," Working Papers 2007:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Volker Nocke, 2006.
"A Gap for Me: Entrepreneurs and Entry,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 4(5), pages 929-956, September.
- Volker Nocke, 2003. "A Gap for Me: Entrepreneurs and Entry," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Volker Nocke, 2003. "A Gap for Me: Entrepreneurs and Entry," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-026, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 29 Sep 2005.
- Pascal Mossay & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2015.
"Preferential Trade Agreements Harm Third Countries,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(589), pages 1964-1985, December.
- MOSSAY, Pascal & TABUCHI, Takatoshi, 2012. "Preferential trade agreements harm third countries," CORE Discussion Papers 2012035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:1:p:76-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006. "Agglomeration and Trade with Input–Output Linkages and Capital Mobility," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 101-126.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:33:y:2000:i:3:p:766-786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.