Delocation in the manufacturing sectors in the EU. A regional overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pol Antras & Elhanan Helpman, 2004.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(3), pages 552-580, June.
- Pol Antras & Elhanan Helpman, 2003. "Global Sourcing," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2005, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Pol Antràs & Elhanan Helpman, 2003. "Global Sourcing," NBER Working Papers 10082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antràs, Pol & Helpman, Elhanan, 2004. "Global Sourcing," CEPR Discussion Papers 4170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antras, Pol & Helpman, Elhanan, 2004. "Global Sourcing," Scholarly Articles 3196327, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- repec:hrv:faseco:4784029 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jagdish Bhagwati & Arvind Panagariya, 2004. "The Muddles over Outsourcing," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 93-114, Fall.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Overman, Henry G., 2004.
"The spatial distribution of economic activities in the European Union,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 64, pages 2845-2909
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Henry Overman, 2003. "The Spatial Distribution of Economic Activities in the European Union," CEP Discussion Papers dp0587, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Overman, Henry G., 2003. "The spatial distribution of economic activities in the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20023, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Overman, Henry G, 2003. "The Spatial Distribution of Economic Activities in the EU," CEPR Discussion Papers 3999, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Frederic Robert-Nicoud, 2000. "Free trade agreements without delocation," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(3), pages 766-786, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolina Hintzmann, 2015. "An Analysis of Differences in Labour Productivity in Manufacturing. Displaying the Need for a Resurgence of Industrial Policy: Spain vs Germany, 1993-2007," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 212(1), pages 97-126, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmanufacturing industry; delocation; regions; European Union;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.