The Spatial Distribution of Economic Activities in the EU
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrios, Salvador & Mas, Matilde & Navajas, Elena & Quesada, Javier, 2008. "Mapping the ICT in EU Regions: Location, Employment, Factors of Attractiveness and Economic Impact," MPRA Paper 6998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2010.
"The Impact of South-South Preferential Trade Agreements on Industrial Development: An Empirical Test,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 69-104.
- Pablo Sanguinetti & Iulia Siedschlag & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2009. "The Impact of South-South Preferential Trade Agreements on Industrial Development: An Empirical Test," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2523, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Karen-Helene Midelfart & Henry G. Overman & Anthony J. Venables, 2003.
"Monetary Union and the Economic Geography of Europe,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(5), pages 847-868, December.
- Midelfart-Knarvik, Karen Helene & Overman, Henry G. & Venables, Anthony, 2003. "Monetary union and the economic geography of Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 582, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daniel Aurelio Tirado Fabregat & Jordi Pons Novell & Elisenda Paluzie Hernandez, 2003.
"Industrial agglomerations and wage gradients: the Spanish economy in the interwar period,"
Working Papers in Economics
103, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Daniel A. Tirado & Jordi Pons & Elisenda Paluzie, 2003. "Industrial agglomerations and wage gradients: the Spanish economy in the interwar period (?)," ERSA conference papers ersa03p113, European Regional Science Association.
- Joeri Gorter & Albert van der Horst & S. Brakman & H.F.L. Garretsen & M. Schram, 2005.
"New economic geography, empirics, and regional policy,"
CPB Special Publication
56, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Joeri Gorter & Albert Van der Horst, 2005. "New Economic Geography, Empirics, and Regional Policy," ERSA conference papers ersa05p236, European Regional Science Association.
- BEHRENS, Kristian, 2004. "Market size and urban hierarchy," CORE Discussion Papers 2004029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Roderik Ponds & Frank Van Oort, 2008. "Spatial Patterns Of Innovation In Science-Based Technologies In The Netherlands," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(2), pages 238-247, April.
- Álvarez López , M.ª Elisa & Myro Sánchez, Rafael & Vega Crespo, Josefa, 2012. "Delocation in the manufacturing sectors in the EU. A regional overview," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 22, pages 5-34.
- Antje Hildebrandt & Julia Wörz, 2004. "Determinants of Industrial Location Patterns in CEECs," wiiw Working Papers 32, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Kurt Geppert & Andreas Stephan, 2008.
"Regional disparities in the European Union: Convergence and agglomeration,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 193-217, June.
- Kurt Geppert & Michael Happich & Andreas Stephan, 2004. "Regional disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration," ERSA conference papers ersa04p219, European Regional Science Association.
- Stephan, Andreas & Happich, Michael & Geppert, Kurt, 2005. "Regional Disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration," Working Paper Series 2005,4, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe.
- Kurt Geppert & Michael Happich & Andreas Stephan, 2005. "Regional Disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 525, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- José Miguel Albert & Jorge Mateu & Vicente Orts, 2007. "Distribución Espacial De La Actividad Económica En La Union Europea," Working Papers. Serie EC 2007-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2006.
"Putting new economic geography to the test: Free-ness of trade and agglomeration in the EU regions,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 613-635, September.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2005. "Putting New Economic Geography to the Test: Free-ness of Trade and Agglomeration in the EU Regions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1566, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2005. "Putting new economic geography to the test: free-ness of trade and agglomeration in the EU regions," CCSO Working Papers 200502, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Carlos Gil & Pedro Pascual & Manuel RapÃºn, 2004. "Regional Productive Specialisation and Inequality in the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa04p372, European Regional Science Association.
- Enrico Marelli, 2007. "Specialisation and Convergence in European Regions," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(2), pages 149-178, September.
- Daniel Heuermann & Benedikt Halfdanarson & Jens Suedekum, 2010.
"Human Capital Externalities and the Urban Wage Premium: Two Literatures and their Interrelations,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(4), pages 749-767, April.
- Halfdanarson, Benedikt & Heuermann, Daniel F. & Suedekum, Jens, 2008. "Human Capital Externalities and the Urban Wage Premium: Two Literatures and their Interrelations," IZA Discussion Papers 3493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsdescriptive statistics; empirical studies; european union; location;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.