The Size and Structure of Native-White Wage Differentials in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross Finnie, 2002. "Minorities, Cognitive Skills and Incomes of Canadians," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(2), pages 257-273, June.
- Arnold de Silva, 1999. "Wage Discrimination Against Natives," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 25(1), pages 65-85, March.
- Louis N. Christofides & Robert Swidinsky, 1994.
"Wage Determination by Gender and Visible Minority Status: Evidence from the 1989 LMAS,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Christofides, L.N. & Swidinsky, R., 1992. "Wage Determination by Gender and Visible Minority Stutus : Evidence from the 1989 LMAS," Working Papers 1992-18, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Bernier, Rachel, 1998. "Les dimensions de l'inegalite salariale chez les Autochtones," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1997109f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Kimmel, Jean, 1997.
"Rural wages and returns to education: Differences between whites, blacks, and American Indians,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 81-96, February.
- Jean Kimmel, 1994. "Rural Wages and Returns to Education: Differences Between Whites, Blacks, and American Indians," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 94-27, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Finnie, Ross & Meng, Ronald, 2003. "Minorites, capacites cognitives et revenus des Canadiens," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2003196f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Finnie, Ross & Meng, Ronald, 2003. "Minorities, Cognitive Skills and the Incomes of Canadians," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2003196e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Hurst, Michael, 1997. "The determinants of earnings differentials for indigenous Americans: Human capital, location, or discrimination?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 787-807.
- Liu, Pak-Wai & Zhang, Junsen & Chong, Shu-Chuen, 2004. "Occupational segregation and wage differentials between natives and immigrants: evidence from Hong Kong," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 395-413, February.
- Danielle Lamb, 2013. "Earnings Inequality Among Aboriginal Groups in Canada," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 224-240, June.
- Donna Feir & Randall Akee, 2018. "First People Lost: Determining the State of Status First Nations Mortality in Canada Using Administrative Data," Department Discussion Papers 1802, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Peter Kuhn & Arthur Sweetman, "undated". "Assimilation and Economic Success in an Aboriginal Population: Evidence from Canada," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 18, McMaster University.
- Finnie, Ross & Meng, Ronald, 2006. "The Importance of Functional Literacy: Reading and Math Skills and Labour Market Outcomes of High School Drop-outs," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2006275e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Frenette, Marc, 2011. "What Explains the Educational Attainment Gap between Aboriginal and Non-Aboriginal Youth?," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2011-13, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Jun 2011.
- Bernier, Rachel, 1998. "The Dimensions of Wage Inequality Among Aboriginal Peoples," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1997109e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Steve Bradley & Mirko Draca & Colin Green & Gareth Leeves, 2007. "The magnitude of educational disadvantage of indigenous minority groups in Australia," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(3), pages 547-569, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:27:y:1994:i:1:p:20-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.