Compensating Differences in the Canadian Labour Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph E. Aldy & W. Kip Viscusi, 2007.
"Age Differences in the Value of Statistical Life: Revealed Preference Evidence,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 241-260, Summer.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Viscusi, W. Kip, 2007. "Age Differences in the Value of Statistical Life: Revealed Preference Evidence," Discussion Papers dp-07-05, Resources For the Future.
- Viscusi, W Kip & Aldy, Joseph E, 2003.
"The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 5-76, August.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joseph E. Aldy, 2003. "The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World," NBER Working Papers 9487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Devi, P. Indira & Shanmugam, K.R. & Jayasree, M.G., 2012.
"Compensating Wages for Occupational Risks of Farm Workers in India,"
Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 67(2).
- P. Indira Devi & K.R. Shanmugam & M.G. Jayasree, 2012. "Compensating Wages for Occupational Risks of Farm Workers in India," Working Papers 2012-071, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Indira Devi P & K R Shanmugam & M. Jayasree, 2013. "Compensating Wages for Occupational Risks of Farm Workers in India," Working Papers id:5328, eSocialSciences.
- Kip Viscusi, W. & Aldy, Joseph E., 2007.
"Labor market estimates of the senior discount for the value of statistical life,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 377-392, May.
- Viscusi, W. Kip & Aldy, Joseph, 2006. "Labor Market Estimates of the Senior Discount for the Value of Statistical Life," Discussion Papers dp-06-12, Resources For the Future.
- John F. Helliwell & Haifang Huang, 2010.
"How's the Job? Well-Being and Social Capital in the Workplace,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 63(2), pages 205-227, January.
- John F. Heliwell & Haifang Huang, 2005. "How's the Job? Well-Being and Social Capital in the Workplace," NBER Working Papers 11759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph E. Aldy & W. Kip Viscusi, 2004. "Age Variations in Workers' Value of Statistical Life," NBER Working Papers 10199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:kap:jrisku:v:54:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11166-017-9255-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Courard-Hauri David & Lauer Stephen A., 2012. "Taking "All Men Are Created Equal" Seriously: Toward a Metric for the Intergroup Comparison of Utility Functions Through Life Values," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 1-30, August.
- Meng, Ronald, 1991. "Compensating wages for long-term job hazards in Canadian industry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 331-336, July.
- Robert Sandy & Robert F. Elliott, 2005. "Long-term Illness and Wages: The Impact of the Risk of Occupationally Related Long-term Illness on Earnings," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(3).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:22:y:1989:i:2:p:413-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.