¿Son más competitivas las sociedades cooperativas? Un análisis en el sector de la distribución farmacéutica
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henderson, Rebecca. & Cockburn, Iain., 1994. "Measuring competence? : exploring firm effects in pharmaceutical research," Working papers 3712-94., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
More about this item
KeywordsCo-operative Companies; Retail Pharmacy; Competitive Advantage; Customer loyalty.;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- Y - Miscellaneous Categories
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cic:revcir:y:2002:i:42:p:131-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciriees.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.