Intra-industrieller Handel und Wettbewerbsfähigkeit der Schweizer Nahrungsmittelindustrie
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luka, Oksana & Levkovych, Inna, 2004.
"Intra-industry trade in agricultural and food products: the case of Ukraine,"
IAMO Discussion Papers
78, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Levkovych, Inna & Luka, Oksana, 2005. "Intra-Industry Trade in Agricultural and Food Products: The Case of Ukraine," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24632, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Krugman, Paul R, 1981. "Intraindustry Specialization and the Gains from Trade," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 959-973, October.
- Y. Kandogan, 2003. "Reconsidering the adjustment costs of the Europe agreements," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 63-68.
More about this item
KeywordsIntra-industrieller Handel; Integration der Agrarmärkte; Wettbewerbsfähigkeit;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cha:ysa001:v:4:y:2011:i:1:p:245-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Briner). General contact details of provider: http://jsagr.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.