Industrie 4.0: Digitale Wirtschaft – Herausforderung und Chance für Unternehmen und Arbeitswelt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wiederhold, Simon & Falck, Oliver & Heimisch, Alexandra, 2015.
"Returns to ICT Skills,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
112803, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Oliver Falck & Alexandra Heimisch & Simon Wiederhold, 2016. "Returns to ICT skills," Working Papers 2016/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Oliver Falck & Alexandra Heimisch & Simon Wiederhold, 2016. "Returns to ICT Skills," OECD Education Working Papers 134, OECD Publishing.
- Oliver Falck & Alexandra Heimisch & Simon Wiederhold, 2016. "Returns to ICT Skills," CESifo Working Paper Series 5720, CESifo Group Munich.
- Georg Graetz & Guy Michaels, 2018.
"Robots at Work,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 100(5), pages 753-768, December.
- Graetz, Georg & Michaels, Guy, 2015. "Robots at work," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61155, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Graetz, Georg & Michaels, Guy, 2015. "Robots at Work," IZA Discussion Papers 8938, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Georg Graetz & Guy Michaels, 2015. "Robots at Work," CEP Discussion Papers dp1335, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Graetz, Georg & Michaels, Guy, 2015. "Robots at Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 10477, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Georg Graetz & Guy Michaels, 2015. "Robots at work: the impact on productivity and jobs," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 447, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katharina Poschmann, 2015. "Berufliche Weiterbildung im Zeitalter der Digitalisierung," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 84, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stefan Sauer & Thomas Strobel, 2015. "Technologieintensität von Investitionen nach Branchen," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 68(15), pages 29-32, August.
More about this item
KeywordsIKT-Sektor; Hochtechnologie; Arbeitswelt; Unternehmen;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:68:y:2015:i:10:p:03-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.