Financial Stability: What It Is and Why It Matters
What is financial stability? What is the role of the central bank and other government agencies in bringing it about? What are the implications for the private sector?
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): 256 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (416) 865-1904
Fax: (416) 865-1866
Web page: http://www.cdhowe.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Smart, 2007. "Lessons in Harmony: What Experience in the Atlantic Provinces Shows About the Benefits of a Harmonized Sales Tax," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 253, July.
- David Johnson, 2007. "School Grades: Identifying Albert's Best Public Schools," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 104, September.
- Philip Lowe & Claudio Borio, 2002. "Asset prices, financial and monetary stability: exploring the nexus," BIS Working Papers 114, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mark Jaccard & Nic Rivers, 2007. "Estimating the Effect of the Canadian Government's 2006-2007 Greenhouse Gas Policies," e-briefs 46, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Thorsten V. Koeppl & James MacGee, 2007. "Branching Out: The Urgent Need to Transform Canada’s Financial Landscape and How to Do It," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 251, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:commen:256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.