Stuck on a Spoke: Proliferating Bilateral Trade Deals are a Dangerous Game for Canada
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Georges, 2009. "Dispensing with NAFTA Rules of Origin? Some Policy Options for Canada," Working Papers 0904E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Georges, 2012. "Trade Diversification Away from the U.S. or North American Customs Union? A Review of Canada’s Trade Policy Options," Working Papers 1205E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- William B.P. Robson, 2008. "Safe Harbours: Providing Protection for Canada's Money-Purchase Plan Sponsors," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 110, January.
- Yvan Guillemette & William B.P. Robson, 2007. "Realistic Expectations: Demographics and the Pursuit of Prosperity in Saskatchewan," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 107, November.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational policy; trade strategies; NAFTA;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:ebrief:47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.