Stuck on a Spoke: Proliferating Bilateral Trade Deals are a Dangerous Game for Canada
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Georges, 2012. "Trade Diversification Away from the U.S. or North American Customs Union? A Review of Canada’s Trade Policy Options," Working Papers 1205E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Georges, 2010. "Dispensing with NAFTA Rules of Origin? Some Policy Options," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(11), pages 1606-1637, November.
- Patrick Georges, 2009. "Dispensing with NAFTA Rules of Origin? Some Policy Options for Canada," Working Papers 0904E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- William B.P. Robson, 2008. "Safe Harbours: Providing Protection for Canada's Money-Purchase Plan Sponsors," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 110, January.
- Yvan Guillemette & William B.P. Robson, 2007. "Realistic Expectations: Demographics and the Pursuit of Prosperity in Saskatchewan," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 107, November.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational policy; trade strategies; NAFTA;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:ebrief:47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .