Realistic Expectations: Demographics and the Pursuit of Prosperity in Saskatchewan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald D. Kneebone, 2007. "Following the Money Federal and Provincial Budget Balances with Canada’s Major Cities," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 249, June.
- Mark Jaccard & Nic Rivers, 2007. "Estimating the Effect of the Canadian Government's 2006-2007 Greenhouse Gas Policies," e-briefs 46, C.D. Howe Institute.
- William B.P. Robson, 2007. "Stuck on a Spoke: Proliferating Bilateral Trade Deals are a Dangerous Game for Canada," e-briefs 47, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Kathleen E. Macmillan & Patrick Grady, 2007.
"A New Prescription: Can the BC-Alberta TILMA Resuscitate Internal Trade in Canada?,"
C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder,
C.D. Howe Institute, issue 106, October.
- Macmillan, Kathleen & Grady, Patrick, 2007. "A New Prescription: Can the BC-Alberta TILMA Resuscitate Internal Trade in Canada?," MPRA Paper 11485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth; innovation; demographics; Saskatchewan;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:backgr:107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.