Estimating the Effect of the Canadian Government's 2006-2007 Greenhouse Gas Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger A. Samson & Stephanie Bailey Stamler, 2009. "Going Green for Less: Cost-Effective Alternative Energy Sources," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 282, February.
- Maciej Kotowski, 2007. "Insuring Canada’s Exports: The Case for Reform at Export Development Canada," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 257, December.
- William B.P. Robson, 2007. "Time and Money: The Challenge of Demographic Change and Government Finances in Canada," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 109, December.
- Doug Auld, 2008. "The Ethanol Trap: Why Policies to Promote Ethanol as Fuel Need Rethinking," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 268, July.
- David Johnson, 2008. "School Grades: Identifying British Columbia's Best Schools," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 258, February.
- John Richards, 2007. "Reducing Poverty: What has Worked, and What Should Come Next," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 255, October.
- Yvan Guillemette & William B.P. Robson, 2007. "Realistic Expectations: Demographics and the Pursuit of Prosperity in Saskatchewan," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 107, November.
- Charles Freedman & Clyde Goodlet, 2007. "Financial Stability: What It Is and Why It Matters," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 256, November.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; economic innovation;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:ebrief:46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.