Analysis of Financial Stability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Sorge, 2004. "Stress-testing financial systems: an overview of current methodologies," BIS Working Papers 165, Bank for International Settlements.
- Dietrich Domanski & Philip Turner, 2011.
"The Great Liquidity Freeze : What Does It Mean for International Banking?,"
Finance Working Papers
23245, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dietrich Domanski & Philip Turner, 2011. "The Great Liquidity Freeze : What Does It Mean for International Banking?," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23245, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Domanski, Dietrich & Turner, Philip, 2011. "The Great Liquidity Freeze: What Does It Mean for International Banking?," ADBI Working Papers 291, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-08-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-08-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgsps:sp173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration). General contact details of provider: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .