Report NEP-PKE-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen & Gennaro Zezza, 2007. "Cracks in the Foundations of Growth: What Will the Housing Debacle Mean for the U.S. Economy?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_90, Levy Economics Institute.
- David Colander & Richard P.F. Holt & J. Barkley Rosser, Jr., 2007. "Live and Dead Issues in the Methodology of Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0704, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Charles Goodhart & Dimitrios Tsomocos, 2007. "Analysis of Financial Stability," FMG Special Papers sp173, Financial Markets Group.
- Francis Cripps & Alex Izurieta & Terry McKinley, 2007. "Developing a Global Model for Trade, Finance and Income Distribution," Publications 1, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Item repec:ipc:pubipc:506448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alfredo Saad Filho, 2007. "Monetary Policy," Publications 2, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Item repec:ipc:pubipc:469926 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chris Freeman, 2003. "A Schumpeterian Renaissance?," SPRU Working Paper Series 102, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.