The Impact Of The Changeover To The Euro For Eastern European Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew K. Rose, 1999.
"One Money, One Market: Estimating the Effect of Common Currencies on Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
7432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose, Andrew K, 1999. "One Money, One Market: Estimating the Effect of Common Currencies on Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 2329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rose, Andrew, 1999. "One Money, One Market: Estimating the Effect of Common Currencies on Trade," Seminar Papers 678, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Lorena Popescu Duduiala, 2016. "The Budget Deficit, The Critical Indicator To Economic Shift Of The Euro Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 5, pages 213-219, October.
- Monica Raileanu Szeles & Nicolae Marinescu, 2010. "Real convergence in the CEECs, euro area accession and the role of Romania," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 7(1), pages 181-202, June.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2004. "The Effects of the Euro-Conversion on Prices and Price Perceptions," Working Papers 101, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- repec:agr:journl:v:1(578):y:2013:i:1(578):p:33-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marius-Corneliu MARINAŞ, 2013. "The risks of Euro adoption in Romania – an analysis based on ten criteria," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(578)), pages 33-50, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro; Eurozone; Eastern Europe; Companies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2018:v:3:p:102-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.