Real convergence in the CEECs, euro area accession and the role of Romania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rumen Dobrinsky & Peter Havlik, 2014. "Economic Convergence and Structural Change: the Role of Transition and EU Accession," wiiw Research Reports 395, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Kiril Tochkov, 2013. "The Distribution Dynamics of Income in Central and Eastern Europe relative to the EU: A Nonparametric Analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1063, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mihaela-Nona Chilian & Marioara Iordan & Carmen Beatrice Pauna, 2016. "Real and structural convergence in the Romanian counties in the pre-accession and post-accession periods," ERSA conference papers ersa16p320, European Regional Science Association.
- Raileanu Szeles, Monica, 2014. "A Multidimensional Approach to the Inclusiveness of economic Growth in the New Member States," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 5-24, June.
- Sorin Celea & Petre Brezeanu & Ana Petrina Păun, 2013. "Fiscal Discipline within the EU: Comparative Analysis," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 23-30.
- Monica Szeles, 2013. "Re-examining the relationship between economic growth and inequality in the New Member States," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(5), pages 2799-2813, August.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2018:v:3:p:102-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Athanasios Athanasenas & Xanthippi Chapsa & Athanasios Michailidis, 2015. "Investigating Social Protection Convergence in the EU-15: A Panel Data Analysis," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 79-96.
- Eftychia Tsanana & Constantinos Katrakilidis, 2014. "Do Balkan economies catch up with EU? New evidence from panel unit root analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 641-662, November.
- Elena-Raluca, MOISESCU (DUICAN), 2014. "Economic Development And Convergence In Romania," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 26(4), pages 159-165.
- E. Tsanana & X. Chapsa & C. Katrakilidis, 2016. "Is growth corrupted or bureaucratic? Panel evidence from the enlarged EU," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(33), pages 3131-3147, July.
- repec:jes:journl:y:2018:v:9:p:169-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:afjecr:274745 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence; Romania; CEE countries; euro area;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liu:liucej:v:7:y:2010:i:1:p:181-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/liuccit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.