Housing Wealth and Consumption
This paper reviews international and Irish evidence on the relationship between housing wealth and consumption.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (01) 671 6666
Fax: (01) 671 6561
Web page: http://www.centralbank.ie
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Massimo Giuliodori, 2004.
"Monetary Policy Shocks and the Role of House Prices Across European Countries,"
DNB Working Papers
015, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Massimo GIULIODORI, 2002. "Monetary Policy Shocks and the Role of House Prices Across European Countries," Working Papers 164, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Campbell, John & Cocco, Joao, 2007.
"How Do House Prices Affect Consumption? Evidence from Micro Data,"
3122600, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Campbell, John Y. & Cocco, Joao F., 2007. "How do house prices affect consumption? Evidence from micro data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 591-621, April.
- John Y. Campbell & João F. Cocco, 2005. "How Do House Prices Affect Consumption? Evidence From Micro Data," NBER Working Papers 11534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Joao F. Cocco, 2004. "How do house prices affect consumption? Evidence from micro data," 2004 Meeting Papers 304, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- John Campbell & Joao Cocco, 2004. "How Do House Prices Affect Consumption? Evidence from Micro Data," 2004 Meeting Papers 357a, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- John Y. Campbell & Joao F. Cocco, 2005. "How Do House Prices Affect Consumption? Evidence From Micro Data," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2083, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- John Y. Campbell & Joao F. Cocco, 2004. "How Do House Prices Affect Consumption? Evidence From Micro F. Data," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2045, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Vladimir Klyuev & Paul Mills, 2007.
"Is Housing Wealth an “ATM”? The Relationship Between Household Wealth, Home Equity Withdrawal, and Saving Rates,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 54(3), pages 539-561, July.
- Vladimir Klyuev & Paul S. Mills, 2006. "Is Housing Wealth An 'ATM'? the Relationship Between Household Wealth, Home Equity withdrawal, and Saving Rates," IMF Working Papers 06/162, International Monetary Fund.
- Vincent Labhard & Gabriel Sterne & Chris Young, 2005. "Wealth and consumption: an assessment of the international evidence," Bank of England working papers 275, Bank of England.
- Phillips, P C B, 1991.
"Optimal Inference in Cointegrated Systems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 283-306, March.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1992.
"Some Exact Distribution Theory for Maximum Likelihood Estimators of Cointegrating Coefficients in Error Correction Models,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1039, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, Peter C B, 1994. "Some Exact Distribution Theory for Maximum Likelihood Estimators of Cointegrating Coefficients in Error Correction Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 73-93, January.
- Kenny, Geoff, 1998. "The Housing Market and the Macroeconomy: Evidence From Ireland," Research Technical Papers 1/RT/98, Central Bank of Ireland.
- McQuinn, Kieran & O’Donnell, Nuala & Ryan, Mary, 2005. "A Macro-econometric Model for Ireland," Research Technical Papers 9/RT/05, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Hogan, Vincent & O'Sullivan, Pat, 2007. "Consumption and House Prices in Ireland," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2007(3-Autumn), pages 46-61.
- Franco Modigliani, 1949. "Fluctuations in the Saving-Income Ratio: A Problem in Economic Forecasting," NBER Chapters, in: Studies in Income and Wealth, pages 369-444 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Phillips, Peter C B & Hansen, Bruce E, 1990.
"Statistical Inference in Instrumental Variables Regression with I(1) Processes,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 99-125, January.
- Tom Doan, . "FM: RATS procedure to estimate cointegrating vectors using Fully Modified Least Squares," Statistical Software Components RTS00069, Boston College Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:qtbart:y:2007:m:01:p:119-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Smith)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.