Studies in Income and Wealth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
- Solomon Fabricant, 1949. "The Changing Industrial Distribution of Gainful Workers: Comments on the Decennial Statistics, 1820-1940," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Income and Wealth, pages 1-45 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nathan Koffsky, 1949. "Farm and Urban Purchasing Power," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Income and Wealth, pages 151-220 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Staehle, 1949. "International Comparison of Real National Income: A Note on Methods," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Income and Wealth, pages 221-272 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Sapir, 1949. "Review of Economic Forecasts for the Transition Period," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Income and Wealth, pages 273-368 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franco Modigliani, 1949. "Fluctuations in the Saving-Income Ratio: A Problem in Economic Forecasting," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Income and Wealth, pages 369-444 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberbk:unkn49-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.