The Effect of Trade Unions on Wages
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magda, Iga & Marsden, David & Moriconi, Simone, 2016.
"Lower coverage but stronger unions? Institutional changes and union wage premia in Central Europe,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 638-656.
- Iga Magda & David Marsden & Simone Moriconi, 2015. "Lower coverage but stronger unions? Institutional changes and union wage premia in central Europe," IBS Working Papers 8/2015, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Magda, Iga & Marsden, David & Moriconi, Simone, 2015. "Lower coverage but stronger unions? Institutional changes and union wage premia in Central Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64613, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dr Alex Bryson & John Forth, 2009.
"Unions and Workplace Performance in Britain and France,"
National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers
327, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth & Patrice Laroche, 2009. "Unions and Workplace Performance in Britain and France," CEP Discussion Papers dp0920, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Haroon Bhorat & Sumayya Goga & Carlene Van Der Westhuizen, 2011. "Institutional Wage Effects: Revisiting Union and Bargaining Council Wage Premia in South Africa," Working Papers 11146, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Mathieu Bunel & Gilles Raveaud, 2011. "Union Membership does not pay," Working Papers halshs-00868217, HAL.
- Mathieu Bunel & Gilles Raveaud, 2012. "Union Membership does not pay: Evidence from recent French Micro Data," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201232, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
More about this item
Keywordsunion wage premium; union membership; union coverage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:rpvedb:rpve_462_0033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-reflets-et-perspectives-de-la-vie-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.