The use of vector bootstrapping to improve variable selection precision in Lasso models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jianqing Fan & Shaojun Guo & Ning Hao, 2012. "Variance estimation using refitted cross‐validation in ultrahigh dimensional regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 74(1), pages 37-65, January.
- Friedman, Jerome H. & Hastie, Trevor & Tibshirani, Rob, 2010. "Regularization Paths for Generalized Linear Models via Coordinate Descent," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 33(i01).
- Robert Tibshirani, 2011. "Regression shrinkage and selection via the lasso: a retrospective," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 73(3), pages 273-282, June.
- Pötscher, Benedikt M. & Leeb, Hannes, 2009.
"On the distribution of penalized maximum likelihood estimators: The LASSO, SCAD, and thresholding,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(9), pages 2065-2082, October.
- Pötscher, Benedikt M. & Leeb, Hannes, 2007. "On the distribution of penalized maximum likelihood estimators: The LASSO, SCAD, and thresholding," MPRA Paper 5615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freedman, David & Lane, David, 1983. "A Nonstochastic Interpretation of Reported Significance Levels," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(4), pages 292-298, October.
- Gareth M. James & Peter Radchenko, 2009. "A generalized Dantzig selector with shrinkage tuning," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(2), pages 323-337.
- Chatterjee, A. & Lahiri, S. N., 2011. "Bootstrapping Lasso Estimators," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(494), pages 608-625.
More about this item
Keywordsadditive-by-additive epistasis; association; bootstrap; Lasso; polygenic model; variable selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sagmbi:v:15:y:2016:i:4:p:305-320:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.