Regression shrinkage and selection via the lasso: a retrospective
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 73 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX, United Kingdom|
Web page: http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/rssb
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://ordering.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/subs.asp?ref=1467-9868&doi=10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9868|
- Laurin Charles & Boomsma Dorret & Lubke Gitta, 2016. "The use of vector bootstrapping to improve variable selection precision in Lasso models," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 305-320, August.
- Brian Chi-ang Lin & Siqi Zheng & Felix Pretis & Lea Schneider & Jason E. Smerdon & David F. Hendry, 2016.
"Detecting Volcanic Eruptions In Temperature Reconstructions By Designed Break-Indicator Saturation,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 403-429, 07.
- David Hendry & Felix Pretis & Lea Schneider & Jason E. Smerdon, 2016. "Detecting Volcanic Eruptions in Temperature Reconstructions by Designed Break-Indicator Saturation," Economics Series Working Papers 780, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Kuo-Jung & Chen, Ray-Bing & Wu, Ying Nian, 2016. "Bayesian variable selection for finite mixture model of linear regressions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 1-16.
- Ma, Shaohui & Fildes, Robert, 2017. "A retail store SKU promotions optimization model for category multi-period profit maximization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 680-692.
- Charalampos Stasinakis & Georgios Sermpinis & Konstantinos Theofilatos & Andreas Karathanasopoulos, 2016. "Forecasting US Unemployment with Radial Basis Neural Networks, Kalman Filters and Support Vector Regressions," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 569-587, April.
- Ma, Shaohui & Fildes, Robert & Huang, Tao, 2016. "Demand forecasting with high dimensional data: The case of SKU retail sales forecasting with intra- and inter-category promotional information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 245-257.
- Shao, Hu & Lam, William H.K. & Sumalee, Agachai & Chen, Anthony & Hazelton, Martin L., 2014. "Estimation of mean and covariance of peak hour origin–destination demands from day-to-day traffic counts," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 52-75.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Ostap Okhrin & Alexander Ristig, 2014. "Efficient Iterative Maximum Likelihood Estimation of High-Parameterized Time Series Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Okhrin, Ostap & Ristig, Alexander, 2014. "Efficient iterative maximum likelihood estimation of high-parameterized time series models," CFS Working Paper Series 450, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Hsu, David, 2015. "Identifying key variables and interactions in statistical models of building energy consumption using regularization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 144-155.
- Bernardi Mauro & Roy Cerqueti & Arsen Palestini, 2016. "Allocation of risk capital in a cost cooperative game induced by a modified Expected Shortfall," Papers 1608.02365, arXiv.org.
- Prater, Ashley & Shen, Lixin & Suter, Bruce W., 2015. "Finding Dantzig selectors with a proximity operator based fixed-point algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 36-46.
- Sermpinis, Georgios & Stasinakis, Charalampos & Dunis, Christian, 2014. "Stochastic and genetic neural network combinations in trading and hybrid time-varying leverage effects," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 21-54.
- Sokbae Lee & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2016. "The lasso for high dimensional regression with a possible change point," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(1), pages 193-210, 01.
- Sokbae Lee & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2014. "The lasso for high-dimensional regression with a possible change-point," CeMMAP working papers CWP26/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Vasyl Golosnoy & Nestor Parolya, 2016. "`To Have What They are Having': Portfolio Choice for Mimicking Mean-Variance Savers," Papers 1611.01524, arXiv.org.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0730-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tian, Shaonan & Yu, Yan & Guo, Hui, 2015. "Variable selection and corporate bankruptcy forecasts," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 89-100.
- Negm, L.M. & Youssef, M.A. & Chescheir, G.M. & Skaggs, R.W., 2016. "DRAINMOD-based tools for quantifying reductions in annual drainage flow and nitrate losses resulting from drainage water management on croplands in eastern North Carolina," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 86-100.
- Kharratzadeh, Milad & Coates, Mark, 2017. "Semi-parametric order-based generalized multivariate regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 89-102.
- Alhamzawi, Rahim, 2016. "Bayesian model selection in ordinal quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 68-78.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:73:y:2011:i:3:p:273-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed