Regression shrinkage and selection via the lasso: a retrospective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Celeux, Gilles & Marin, Jean-Michel & Robert, Christian P., 2006. "Iterated importance sampling in missing data problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(12), pages 3386-3404, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Chi-ang Lin & Siqi Zheng & Felix Pretis & Lea Schneider & Jason E. Smerdon & David F. Hendry, 2016.
"Detecting Volcanic Eruptions In Temperature Reconstructions By Designed Break-Indicator Saturation,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 403-429, July.
- David Hendry & Felix Pretis & Lea Schneider & Jason E. Smerdon, 2016. "Detecting Volcanic Eruptions in Temperature Reconstructions by Designed Break-Indicator Saturation," Economics Series Working Papers 780, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Vasyl Golosnoy & Nestor Parolya, 2017.
"‘To have what they are having’: portfolio choice for mimicking mean–variance savers,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(11), pages 1645-1653, November.
- Vasyl Golosnoy & Nestor Parolya, 2016. "`To Have What They are Having': Portfolio Choice for Mimicking Mean-Variance Savers," Papers 1611.01524, arXiv.org.
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:5:p:1527-1546 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurin Charles & Boomsma Dorret & Lubke Gitta, 2016. "The use of vector bootstrapping to improve variable selection precision in Lasso models," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 305-320, August.
- Charalampos Stasinakis & Georgios Sermpinis & Konstantinos Theofilatos & Andreas Karathanasopoulos, 2016. "Forecasting US Unemployment with Radial Basis Neural Networks, Kalman Filters and Support Vector Regressions," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 569-587, April.
- Hsu, David, 2015. "Identifying key variables and interactions in statistical models of building energy consumption using regularization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 144-155.
- Sokbae Lee & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2016.
"The lasso for high dimensional regression with a possible change point,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(1), pages 193-210, January.
- Sokbae Lee & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2014. "The lasso for high-dimensional regression with a possible change-point," CeMMAP working papers CWP26/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Negm, L.M. & Youssef, M.A. & Chescheir, G.M. & Skaggs, R.W., 2016. "DRAINMOD-based tools for quantifying reductions in annual drainage flow and nitrate losses resulting from drainage water management on croplands in eastern North Carolina," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 86-100.
- Ma, Shaohui & Fildes, Robert, 2017. "A retail store SKU promotions optimization model for category multi-period profit maximization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 680-692.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Ostap Okhrin & Alexander Ristig, 2014.
"Efficient Iterative Maximum Likelihood Estimation of High-Parameterized Time Series Models,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2014-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Okhrin, Ostap & Ristig, Alexander, 2014. "Efficient iterative maximum likelihood estimation of high-parameterized time series models," CFS Working Paper Series 450, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Bernardi Mauro & Roy Cerqueti & Arsen Palestini, 2016. "Allocation of risk capital in a cost cooperative game induced by a modified Expected Shortfall," Papers 1608.02365, arXiv.org.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0730-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kharratzadeh, Milad & Coates, Mark, 2017. "Semi-parametric order-based generalized multivariate regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 89-102.
- Lee, Kuo-Jung & Chen, Ray-Bing & Wu, Ying Nian, 2016. "Bayesian variable selection for finite mixture model of linear regressions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 1-16.
- Prater, Ashley & Shen, Lixin & Suter, Bruce W., 2015. "Finding Dantzig selectors with a proximity operator based fixed-point algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 36-46.
- Alhamzawi, Rahim, 2016. "Bayesian model selection in ordinal quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 68-78.
- Shao, Hu & Lam, William H.K. & Sumalee, Agachai & Chen, Anthony & Hazelton, Martin L., 2014. "Estimation of mean and covariance of peak hour origin–destination demands from day-to-day traffic counts," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 52-75.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:2:p:558-569 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:socmed:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:168-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ma, Shaohui & Fildes, Robert & Huang, Tao, 2016. "Demand forecasting with high dimensional data: The case of SKU retail sales forecasting with intra- and inter-category promotional information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 245-257.
- Sermpinis, Georgios & Stasinakis, Charalampos & Dunis, Christian, 2014. "Stochastic and genetic neural network combinations in trading and hybrid time-varying leverage effects," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 21-54.
- Tian, Shaonan & Yu, Yan & Guo, Hui, 2015. "Variable selection and corporate bankruptcy forecasts," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 89-100.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:73:y:2011:i:3:p:273-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.