A generalized Dantzig selector with shrinkage tuning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mkhadri, Abdallah & Ouhourane, Mohamed, 2013. "An extended variable inclusion and shrinkage algorithm for correlated variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 631-644.
- Laurin Charles & Boomsma Dorret & Lubke Gitta, 2016. "The use of vector bootstrapping to improve variable selection precision in Lasso models," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 305-320, August.
- Bergersen Linn Cecilie & Glad Ingrid K. & Lyng Heidi, 2011. "Weighted Lasso with Data Integration," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Brent A. Johnson & Qi Long & Matthias Chung, 2011. "On Path Restoration for Censored Outcomes," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 1379-1388, December.
- Faisal Maqbool Zahid & Gerhard Tutz, 2013. "Proportional Odds Models with High‐Dimensional Data Structure," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 81(3), pages 388-406, December.
- Faisal Zahid & Gerhard Tutz, 2013. "Ridge estimation for multinomial logit models with symmetric side constraints," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 1017-1034, June.
- Feng Li & Lu Lin & Yuxia Su, 2013. "Variable selection and parameter estimation for partially linear models via Dantzig selector," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 225-238, February.
- Antoniadis, Anestis & Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Letué, Frédérique, 2010. "The Dantzig selector in Cox's proportional hazards model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30992, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anestis Antoniadis & Piotr Fryzlewicz & Frédérique Letué, 2010. "The Dantzig Selector in Cox's Proportional Hazards Model," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(4), pages 531-552, December.
- Luigi Augugliaro & Angelo M. Mineo & Ernst C. Wit, 2013. "Differential geometric least angle regression: a differential geometric approach to sparse generalized linear models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(3), pages 471-498, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:96:y:2009:i:2:p:323-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.