Risk Transfer Arrangements as a Hedging Device with Evidence from the Kuwaiti Dinar-British Pound Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moosa, Imad A. & McDonald, Brien, 2005. "Operational Hedging as an Alternative to Financial Hedging in the Absence of Sophisticated Financial Markets," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 58(2), pages 241-254.
- Chang, Eric C. & Wong, Kit Pong, 2003. "Cross-Hedging with Currency Options and Futures," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(03), pages 555-574, September.
- Broll, Udo & Wahl, Jack E., 1998. "Missing risk sharing markets and the benefits of cross-hedging in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 43-56, February.
- Dick Davies & Christian Eckberg & Andrew Marshall, 2006. "The determinants of Norwegian exporters' foreign exchange risk management," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 217-240.
- Joshua Abor, 2005. "Managing foreign exchange risk among Ghanaian firms," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(4), pages 306-318, August.
- Lien, Donald & Moosa, Imad, 2004. "A bargaining approach to currency collars," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 229-236, September.
- George Allayannis & Jane Ihrig & James P. Weston, 2001. "Exchange-Rate Hedging: Financial versus Operational Strategies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 391-395, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rmeecf:v:7:y:2011:i:2:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.