Cross-Hedging with Currency Options and Futures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2006. "Foreign direct investment and forward hedging," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 459-474, December.
- Udo Broll & Kit Wong, 2015. "Trade and cross hedging exchange rate risk," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 509-520, October.
- Lien, Donald & Wang, Yan, 2006. "Cross-hedging with futures and options: The effects of disappointment aversion," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 16-26, February.
- Moosa Imad, 2011. "Risk Transfer Arrangements as a Hedging Device with Evidence from the Kuwaiti Dinar-British Pound Market," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-18, September.
- Kit Pong Wong, 2015. "Export And Hedging Decisions Under Correlated Revenue And Exchange Rate Risk," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 371-381, October.
- Penikas, Henry, 2011. "Copula-Based Price Risk Hedging Models," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 22(2), pages 3-21.
- Adam-Müller, Axel F.A. & Nolte, Ingmar, 2011. "Cross hedging under multiplicative basis risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2956-2964, November.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcelo J. Villena & Axel A. Araneda, 2014. "Option Pricing of Twin Assets," Papers 1401.6735, arXiv.org.
- Broll, Udo & Wahl, Jack E. & Wessel, Christoph, 2009. "Export and benefits of hedging in emerging economies," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/09, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2013. "International trade and hedging under joint price and exchange rate uncertainty," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 160-170.
- Udo Broll & Peter Welzel & Kit Pong Wong, 2013. "Price Risk and Risk Management in Agriculture," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(2), June.
- Korn, Olaf & Rieger, Marc Oliver, 2016. "Hedging with regret," CFR Working Papers 16-06, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Lien, Donald & Wong, Kit Pong, 2004. "Optimal bidding and hedging in international markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 785-798, September.
- Korn, Olaf & Merz, Alexander, 2016. "How to hedge if the payment date is uncertain?," CFR Working Papers 07-14 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Zhao, Jieyuan & Goodwin, Barry K., 2012. "Dynamic Cross-Hedge Ratios: An Application of Copula Models," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124610, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Adams, Zeno & Gerner, Mathias, 2012. "Cross hedging jet-fuel price exposure," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1301-1309.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:38:y:2003:i:03:p:555-574_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.