Kapitalismus in der Krise?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carl Christian von Weizsäcker, 2014. "Public Debt and Price Stability," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 15(1), pages 42-61, February.
- Stefan Homburg, 2014.
"Overaccumulation, Public Debt and the Importance of Land,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 15(4), pages 411-435, November.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2014. "Overaccumulation, Public Debt, and the Importance of Land," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-525, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2014. "Overaccumulation, Public Debt, and the Importance of Land," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100431, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- R. M. Solow & J. Tobin & C. C. von Weizsäcker & M. Yaari, 1966. "Neoclassical Growth with Fixed Factor Proportions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 79-115.
- Stefan Homburg, 1991. "Interest and Growth in an Economy with Land," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 450-459, May.
- Carl Christian von Weizsäcker, 2011. "Public Debt Requirements in A Regime of Price Stability," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_20, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Stefan Homburg, 2015.
"Critical remarks on Piketty's Capital in the Twenty-first Century,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(14), pages 1401-1406, March.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2014. "Critical Remarks on Piketty's 'Capital in the Twenty-first Century'," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-530, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät, revised Oct 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:pewipo:v:16:y:2015:i:2:p:189-212:n:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.