Public Debt and Price Stability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamstra Mark J & Shiller Robert J., 2010. "Trills Instead of T-Bills: It's Time to Replace Part of Government Debt with Shares in GDP," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 7(3), pages 1-5, September.
- Bernd Raffelhuschen & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1999.
"Generational Accounting around the Globe,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 161-166, May.
- Kotlikoff, L.J. & Raffelhuschen, B., 1999. "Generational Accounting around the Globe," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 195, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Stefan Homburg, 1991. "Interest and Growth in an Economy with Land," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 450-459, May.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Tirole, Jean, 1985. "Asset Bubbles and Overlapping Generations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1499-1528, November.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1977. "The Surprising Incidence of a Tax on Pure Rent: A New Answer to an Old Question," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(2), pages 349-360, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:wirtsc:v:97:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10273-017-2132-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Homburg, 2017.
"Understanding Benign Liquidity Traps: The Case of Japan,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 18(3), pages 267-282, August.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2015. "Understanding Benign Liquidity Traps: The Case of Japan," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-557, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2016. "Understanding Benign Liquidity Traps: The Case of Japan," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145467, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Stefan Homburg & Julia Knolle, 2017.
"Das Rätsel der Niedrigzinsphase
[The Conundrum of Low Interest Rates]," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 97(4), pages 290-293, April.
- von Weizsäcker Carl Christian, 2015. "Kapitalismus in der Krise?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 189-212, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:germec:v:15:y:2014:i:1:p:42-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.