Differentiating the Top English Premier League Football Clubs from the Rest of the Pack: Identifying the Keys to Success
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boulier, Bryan L. & Stekler, H. O., 2003. "Predicting the outcomes of National Football League games," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 257-270.
- Fiona Carmichael & Dennis Thomas & Robert Ward, 2000. "Team performance: the case of English Premiership football," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 31-45.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:54:y:2003:i:11:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601621 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ian McHale & Phil Scarf, 2007. "Modelling soccer matches using bivariate discrete distributions with general dependence structure," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 61(4), pages 432-445.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiona Carmichael & Dennis Thomas, 2014. "Team performance: production and efficiency in football," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Professional Football, chapter 10, pages 143-165 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tunaru Radu S & Viney Howard P, 2010. "Valuations of Soccer Players from Statistical Performance Data," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-23, April.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:54-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oberstone Joel, 2010. "Comparing English Premier League Goalkeepers: Identifying the Pitch Actions that Differentiate the Best from the Rest," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Lichter, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Sommer, Eric, 2017.
"Productivity effects of air pollution: Evidence from professional soccer,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 54-66.
- Lichter, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Sommer, Eric, 2015. "Productivity Effects of Air Pollution: Evidence from Professional Soccer," IZA Discussion Papers 8964, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oberstone Joel, 2011. "Comparing Team Performance of the English Premier League, Serie A, and La Liga for the 2008-2009 Season," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-18, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:jqsprt:v:5:y:2009:i:3:n:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.