Disequilibrium in the International Balance of Payments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard N. Cooper, 2006. "Understanding global imbalances," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 51.
- Leo de Haan & Hubert Schokker & Anastassia Tcherneva, 2008.
"What Do Current Account Reversals in OECD Countries Tell Us About the US Case?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 286-311, February.
- Leo de Haan & Hubert Schokker & Anastassia Tcherneva, 2006. "What do current account reversals in OECD countries tell us about the US case?," DNB Working Papers 111, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2004.
"The Modern History of Exchange Rate Arrangements: A Reinterpretation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 1-48.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2002. "The Modern History of Exchange Rate Arrangements: A Reinterpretation," NBER Working Papers 8963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2004. "The modern history of exchange rate arrangements: A reinterpretation," MPRA Paper 14070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael D. Bordo & Harold James, 2000. "The International Monetary Fund: Its Present Role in Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 7724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cohen, Benjamin J., 1982. "Balance-of-payments financing: evolution of a regime," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 457-478, March.
- Thomas D. Willett, 2007. "Why the Middle is Unstable: The Political Economy of Exchange Rate Regimes and Currency Crises," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(5), pages 709-732, May.
- Gould, Erica R., 2003. "Money Talks: Supplementary Financiers and International Monetary Fund Conditionality," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(03), pages 551-586, June.
- W. Max Corden, 2007. "Those Current Account Imbalances: A Sceptical View -super-1," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 363-382, March.
- repec:hrv:faseco:34721963 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:jeehcn:v:18:y:2012:i:1:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.