The US-China Currency Dispute: Is a Rise in the Yuan Necessary, Inevitable or Desirable?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ceglowski Janet & Golub Stephen S., 2012. "Does China Still Have a Labor Cost Advantage?," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 1-30, September.
- Dai, Meixing, 2011.
"Motivations and strategies for a real revaluation of the Yuan,"
30440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meixing Dai, 2011. "Motivations and strategies for a real revaluation of the Yuan," Working Papers of BETA 2011-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Soyoung Kim & Yoonbai Kim, 2016.
"The RMB Debate: Empirical Analysis on the Effects of Exchange Rate Shocks in China and Japan,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(10), pages 1539-1557, October.
- Soyoung Kim & Yoonbai Kim, "undated". "The RMB Debate: Empirical Analysis on the Effects of Exchange Rate Shocks in China and Japan," Economics Working Papers 16-01/2014, School of Business Administration, American University of Sharjah.
- Soyoung Kim & Yoonbai Kim, 2012. "The RMB Debate: Empirical Analysis on the Effects of Exchange Rate Shocks in China and Japan," Working Papers 132012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Kliesen, Kevin L. & Tatom, John A., 2013. "U.S. manufacturing and the importance of international trade: it’s not what you think," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 27-50.
- Yusoff Mohammed B., 2010. "Bilateral Trade Balance, Exchange Rates, and Income: Evidence from Malaysia," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-21, January.
- Robin Pope, 2009. "Beggar-Thy-Neighbour Exchange Rate Regime Misadvice from Misapplications of Mundell (1961 ) and the Remedy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 326-350, February.
- Makin Anthony J, 2008. "The Inflexible Yuan and Global Imbalances," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-12, September.
- Oberpriller Christian M. & Sauer Beate & Sell Friedrich L., 2008. "The Undervaluation of the Yuan Dispute: Is a Repetition of Germany's Experience in 1969 Necessary, Inevitable or Desirable? A Comment and Reply to John A. Tatom," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-15, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:7:y:2007:i:3:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.