China's Changing Guanxi Capitalism: Private Entrepreneurs between Leninist Control and Relentless Accumulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- Huang,Yasheng, 2008. "Capitalism with Chinese Characteristics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521898102, May.
- Jinn-Yuh Hsu & AnnaLee Saxenian, 2000. "The limits of guanxi capitalism: transnational collaboration between Taiwan and the USA," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(11), pages 1991-2005, November.
- Hsing You-tien,, 1998. "Making Capitalism in China: The Taiwan Connection," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195103243.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhiyang Liu & Zhiqi Chen, 2014.
"Venture Capital Networks and Investment Performance in China,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1-2), pages 97-111, June.
- Zhiyang Liu & Zhiqi Chen, 2014. "Venture Capital Networks and Investment Performance in China," Carleton Economic Papers 14-12, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Huatao Peng & Geert Duysters & Bert Sadowski, 2016. "The changing role of guanxi in influencing the development of entrepreneurial companies: a case study of the emergence of pharmaceutical companies in China," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 215-258, March.
- Tebogo Rahaba Ngoma, 2016.
"It is not whom you know, it is how well you know them: Foreign entrepreneurs building close guanxi relationships
[Es geht nicht darum, wen du kennst, sondern wie gut du sie kennst: Wie ausländische," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 239-258, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:buspol:v:13:y:2011:i:2:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .