The Flexible Domestic State: Institutional Transformation and Political Economic Control in the Khabarovsk Krai Forest Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Efremov & L. Carlsson & M-O. Olsson & A. Sheingauz, 1999. "Institutional Change and Transition in the Forest Sector of Khabarovsk Krai," Working Papers ir99068, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Carlsson & N.-G. Lundgren & M.-O. Olsson, 2000. "Why Is the Russian Bear Still Asleep After Ten Years of Transition?," Working Papers ir00019, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Nilsson, Sten, 2005. "Experiences of policy reforms of the forest sector in transition and other countries," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 831-847, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-07-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir00037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .