Which Capital, Which Marx? Basic Income between Mainstream Economics, Critical Theory, and the Logic of Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marion Fourcade & Etienne Ollion & Yann Algan, 2015.
"The Superiority of Economists,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, pages 89-114.
- Thomas Piketty, 2015. "Putting Distribution Back at the Center of Economics: Reflections on "Capital in the Twenty-First Century"," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01207273, HAL.
- M. Fourcade & E. Ollion & Y. Algan., 2015.
"The Superiority of Economists,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- Fourcade, Marion & Ollion, Etienne & Algan, Yann, 2014. "The superiority of economists," MaxPo Discussion Paper Series 14/3, Max Planck Sciences Po Center on Coping with Instability in Market Societies (MaxPo).
- Marion Fourcade & Etienne Ollion & Yann Algan, 2015. "The Superiority of Economists," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/67ft27s7u58, Sciences Po.
- Michael J. Handel & Maury Gittleman, 1999. "Is There a Wage Payoff to Innovative Work Practices?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_288, Levy Economics Institute.
- Marion Fourcade & Etienne Ollion & Yann Algan, 2015. "La superioridad de los economistas," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 17(33), pages 13-43, July-Dece.
- Shionoya,Yuichi, 1997. "Schumpeter and the Idea of Social Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521430340, December.
- Michael Howard, 2005. "Basic income, liberal neutrality, socialism, and work," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 613-631.
- Karl Widerquist, 1999.
"New Perspectives on the Guaranteed Income,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_289, Levy Economics Institute.
- Michael J. Handel & Maury Gittleman, 2000. "Is there a Wage Payoff to Innovative Work Practices?," Macroeconomics 0004032, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bistud:v:10:y:2015:i:1:p:115-140:n:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.