New Perspectives on the Guaranteed Income
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Maury Gittleman & Michael Horrigan & Mary Joyce, 1998. "â€œFlexibleâ€ Workplace Practices: Evidence from a Nationally Representative Survey," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(1), pages 99-115, October.
- Maury B. Gittleman & David R. Howell, 1995. "Changes in the Structure and Quality of Jobs in the United States: Effects by Race and Gender, 1973â€“1990," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(3), pages 420-440, April.
- Piore, M.J., 1989. "Corporate Reform In American Manufacturing And The Challenge To Economic Theory," Working papers 533, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Katz, Lawrence F. & Autor, David H., 1999. "Changes in the wage structure and earnings inequality," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1463-1555 Elsevier.
- Peter Cappelli, 1996. "Technology and skill requirements: implications for establishment wage structures," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue May, pages 139-156.
- Paul Osterman, 1994. "How Common is Workplace Transformation and Who Adopts it?," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(2), pages 173-188, January.
- Peter Gottschalk & Timothy M. Smeeding, 1997. "Cross-National Comparisons of Earnings and Income Inequality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 633-687, June.
- Loveman GW. & Tilly C., 1988. "Good jobs or BAD jobs: what does the U.S. Evidence say?," ILO Working Papers 992629863402676, International Labour Organization.
- Harley Frazis & Maury Gittleman & Mary Joyce, 2000. "Correlates of Training: An Analysis Using Both Employer and Employee Characteristics," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(3), pages 443-462, April.
- John Paul Macduffie, 1995. "Human Resource Bundles and Manufacturing Performance: Organizational Logic and Flexible Production Systems in the World Auto Industry," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(2), pages 197-221, January.
- Kruse, Douglas L, 1992. "Profit Sharing and Productivity: Microeconomic Evidence from the United States," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(410), pages 24-36, January.
- Ichniowski, Casey & Shaw, Kathryn & Prennushi, Giovanna, 1997. "The Effects of Human Resource Management Practices on Productivity: A Study of Steel Finishing Lines," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 291-313, June.
- Kochan, Thomas A., 1996. "What works at work : overview and assessment," Working papers 3886-96., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Gary W. Loveman & Chris Tilly, 1988. "Good jobs or bad jobs: what does the evidence say?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 46-65.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dahms Harry F., 2015. "Which Capital, Which Marx? Basic Income between Mainstream Economics, Critical Theory, and the Logic of Capital," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 115-140, June.
- Luke Haywood, 2014.
"Bedingungsloses Grundeinkommen: eine ökonomische Perspektive,"
DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus
33, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Luke Haywood, 2014. "Unconditional Basic Income: An Economic Perspective," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 33, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-02-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0004033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .