Tobin Tax: Arguments And Current Derivative Studies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raffer, Kunibert, 1998. "The tobin tax: Reviving a discussion," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 529-538, March.
- Jeffrey Frankel., 1995.
"How Well Do Foreign Exchange Markets Function: Might a Tobin Tax Help?,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C95-058, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1996. "How Well do Foreign Exchange Markets Function: Might a Tobin Tax Help?," NBER Working Papers 5422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 1995. "How Well Do Foreign Exchange Markets Function: Might a Tobin Tax Help?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233420, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- James Tobin, 1978. "A Proposal for International Monetary Reform," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 4(3-4), pages 153-159, Jul/Oct.
- Rodney Schmidt, 2001. "Efficient capital controls," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(3), pages 199-212, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTobin tax; short-term capital movements; exchange rate; taxation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:journl:v:10:y:2015:i:1:p:103-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihaela Herciu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.