Britain and EMU: Assessing the Costs in Macroeconomic Variability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vo Le & Patrick Minford, 2006.
"Joining the European Monetary Union—Comparing First and Second Generation Open Economy Models,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 281-296, July.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Minford, Patrick, 2006. "Joining the European Monetary Union - Comparing First and Second Generation Open Economy Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 5615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sandeep Mazumder & Ryan Pahl, 2013. "What if the UK had Joined the Euro in 1999?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 447-470, July.
- Stefano d'Addona & Ilaria Musumeci, 2013.
"The British opt-out from the European Monetary Union: empirical evidence from monetary policy rules,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(23), pages 1783-1795, December.
- Stefano D'Addona & Ilaria Musumeci, 2011. "The British Opt-Out From The European Monetary Union: Empirical Evidence From Monetary Policy Rules," Working Papers 0611, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2011.
- Stefano d'Addona & Ilaria Musumeci, 2012. "The British opt-out from the European Monetary Union: empirical evidence from monetary policy rules," CEIS Research Paper 225, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 26 Mar 2012.
- Patrick Minford & Konstantinos Theodoridis & David Meenagh, 2009.
"Testing a Model of the UK by the Method of Indirect Inference,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 265-291, April.
- Minford, Patrick & Theodoridis, Konstantinos & Meenagh, David, 2007. "Testing a model of the UK by the method of indirect inference," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Apr 2008.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2008. "Testing a Model of the UK by the Method of Indirect Inference," CEPR Discussion Papers 6849, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:27:y:2004:i:3:p:301-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.