Regressor and random-effects dependencies in multilevel models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 58 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0039-0402|
- MANZI, Jorge & SAN MARTIN, Ernesto & VAN BELLEGEM, Sébastien, 2010.
"School system evaluation by value-added analysis under endogeneity,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2010046, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Manzi, Jorge & San Martin, Ernesto & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2010. "School System Evaluation By Value-Added Analysis under Endogeneity," IDEI Working Papers 631, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Manzi, Jorge & San Martin, Ernesto & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2010. "School System Evaluation By Value-Added Analysis under Endogeneity," TSE Working Papers 10-185, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jee-Seon Kim & Edward Frees, 2007. "Multilevel Modeling with Correlated Effects," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 505-533, December.
- Kassie, Menale & Pender, John & Yesuf, Mahmud & Köhln, Gunnar & Mulugeta, Elias, 2008. "The Role of Soil Conservation on Mean Crop Yield and Variance of Yield: Evidence from the Ethiopian Highlands," Discussion Papers dp-08-08-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Kassie, Menale & Pender, John & Yesuf, Mahmud & Köhlin, Gunnar & Mulugeta, Elias, 2009. "The Role of Soil Conservation on Mean Crop Yield and Variance of Yield - Evidence from the Ethiopian Highlands," Working Papers in Economics 408, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Tennant, David & Sutherland, Richard, 2014. "What types of banks profit most from fees charged? A cross-country examination of bank-specific and country-level determinants," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 178-190.
- Jorge Manzi & Ernesto San Martín & Sébastien Van Bellegem, 2014. "School System Evaluation by Value Added Analysis Under Endogeneity," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(1), pages 130-153, January.
- Mussa, Richard, 2017. "Contextual Effects of Education on Poverty in Malawi," MPRA Paper 75976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elshandidy, Tamer & Fraser, Ian & Hussainey, Khaled, 2013. "Aggregated, voluntary, and mandatory risk disclosure incentives: Evidence from UK FTSE all-share companies," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 320-333.
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2016. "The W Matrix in Network and Spatial Econometrics: Issues Relating to Specification and Estimation," CEIS Research Paper 369, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 Feb 2016.
- Sehee Han & Heaseung Kim & Eung-Sun Lee & Hee-Sun Lee, 2013. "The Contextual and Compositional Associations of Social Capital and Subjective Happiness: A Multilevel Analysis from Seoul, South Korea," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 1183-1200, August.
- Jee-Seon Kim & Edward Frees, 2006. "Omitted Variables in Multilevel Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 659-690, December.
- Leonardo Grilli & Carla Rampichini, 2015. "Specification of random effects in multilevel models: a review," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 967-976, May.
- Calcagnini, Giorgio & Farabullini, Fabio & Giombini, Germana, 2012. "The impact of the recent financial crisis on bank loan interest rates and guarantees," MPRA Paper 36682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Fabio Farabullini & Germana Giombini, 2012. "The impact of the recent financial crisis on bank loan interest rates and guarantees," Working Papers 1202, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:58:y:2004:i:2:p:161-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed