A Comparison of Modelling Strategies for Value-Added Analyses of Educational Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Ebbes & Ulf Böckenholt & Michel Wedel, 2004. "Regressor and random-effects dependencies in multilevel models," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 58(2), pages 161-178.
- Neil Spencer, 2002. "Combining Modelling Strategies to Analyse Teaching Styles Data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 113-127, May.
- Jorge Manzi & Ernesto San Martín & Sébastien Van Bellegem, 2014. "School System Evaluation by Value Added Analysis Under Endogeneity," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(1), pages 130-153, January.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC MODELS ; ESTIMATOR;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:hertbu:2000:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/echeruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .