Who Gets an Early Education? Family Income and the Enrollment of Three- to Five-Year-Olds from 1968 to 2000
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herbst, Chris M. & Tekin, Erdal, 2012.
"The geographic accessibility of child care subsidies and evidence on the impact of subsidy receipt on childhood obesity,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 37-52.
- Herbst, Chris M. & Tekin, Erdal, 2011. "The Geographic Accessibility of Child Care Subsidies and Evidence on the Impact of Subsidy Receipt on Childhood Obesity," IZA Discussion Papers 6025, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chris M. Herbst & Erdal Tekin, 2011. "The Geographic Accessibility of Child Care Subsidies and Evidence on the Impact of Subsidy Receipt on Childhood Obesity," NBER Working Papers 17471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:demogr:v:54:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13524-017-0570-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie Carlson & Yuichi Shoda & Ozlem Ayduk & Lawrence Aber & Catherine Schaefer & Anita Sethi & Nicole Wilson & Philip Peake & Walter Mischel, 2017. "Cohort Effects in Children's Delay-of-Gratification," Working Papers 2017-077, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Chris Herbst & Erdal Tekin, 2011.
"Child care subsidies and childhood obesity,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 349-378, September.
- Herbst, Chris M. & Tekin, Erdal, 2009. "Child Care Subsidies and Childhood Obesity," IZA Discussion Papers 4255, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chris M. Herbst & Erdal Tekin, 2009. "Child Care Subsidies and Childhood Obesity," NBER Working Papers 15007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:86:y:2005:i:3:p:724-745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.