Optimal International Asset Allocation With Time-Varying Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaideep Bedi & Anthony Richards & Paul Tennant, 2003. "The Characteristics and Trading Behaviour of Dual-listed Companies," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2003-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Thomas J. Flavin & Michael R. Wickens, 1998.
": A Risk Management Approach to Optimal Asset Allocation,"
Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series
n851298, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Thomas J. Flavin & Michael R. Wickens, 2001. "A Risk Management Approach to Optimal Asset Allocation," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1080301, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piotr Fiszeder, 2011. "Minimum Variance Portfolio Selection for Large Number of Stocks – Application of Time-Varying Covariance Matrices," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 11, pages 87-98.
- Kizys, Renatas & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2010. "The business cycle and the equity risk premium in real time," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 711-722, October.
- Pami Dua & Divya Tuteja, 2013. "Interdependence Of International Financial Market-- The Case Of India And U.S," Working papers 223, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:53:y:2006:i:5:p:543-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.