Gender and Promotion in the Academic Profession
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Maria Takahashi & Shingo Takahashi & Thomas Maloney, 2015.
"Gender salary and promotion gaps in Japanese academia: Results from science and engineering,"
1522, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Ana Maria Takahashi & Shingo Takahashi & Thomas Maloney, 2015. "Gender salary and promotion gaps in Japanese academia: Results from science and engineering," Working Papers EMS_2015_02, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Shingo Takahashi & Ana Maria Takahashi, 2009. "Gender Promotion Differences in Economics Departments in Japan: A Semi-parametric Duration Analysis," Working Papers EMS_2009_09, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Nitzan Peri-Rotem, 2019. "Gendered Career Pathways among Doctoral Graduates in the United Kingdom," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-14, November.
- Juho Jokinen & Jaakko Pehkonen, 2017. "Promotions and Earnings – Gender or Merit? Evidence from Longitudinal Personnel Data," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 306-334, September.
- Takahashi, Ana Maria & Takahashi, Shingo, 2015.
"Gender promotion differences in economics departments in Japan: A duration analysis,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-19.
- Ana Maria Takahashi & Shingo Takahashi, 2014. "Gender Promotion Differences in Economics Departments in Japan: A Duration Analysis," Discussion Papers 1429, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Brooks, Chris & Fenton, Evelyn M. & Walker, James T., 2014. "Gender and the evaluation of research," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 990-1001.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:48:y:2001:i:3:p:283-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.